Friday, December 25, 2009

Something #13

I hope you had a good day today... Tell me about your holiday!

I opened some presents this morning. I got a necklace, a scarf, chocolate truffles, oil and vinegar, a digital picture frame with pics of the fam and..

A trip to Paris!

Although that's not all, since I was opening all of these packages, I thought it quite fitting to keep going, so I thought I would open a little something.

But first, a pic of the remaining little somethings... There are still quite a few.

So which one should I pick today?

Ultimately I decided to go with the one with the prettiest paper. It's red. white, blue and green and very Christmas-y.
I can already imagine the cranes I will make with this one.

Oooh! I will make two pretty cranes!
A nice flat package.

What's this?

Who?
What?
When?
Where did you get this?
Why?

It's lovely as it is. As soon as I return for my trip, I am hoping to place it in a frame with a black mat, kind of like this photo here. What do you think?

M e R r Y c H r I s T m A s !

~xoxo
LYMI

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I was hoping for a holiday message.

    Glad to hear of your pleasant christmas loot.

    The sticker is from The Sweetheart Parade.
    www.myspace.com/sweetheartparade
    (listen to Crooked Crow, you may recognize the graphic)

    I have NO idea why Joshua is not able to make a living off of his music.
    GD music industry.
    Just gorgeous.
    I love his music so much that I toured with him.
    We didn't get along so well (artists!), but he's a super rad guy and his music is top of the line.

    happy holidays
    hope paris is wonderful
    I will live such a fantasy life vicariously through you....

    -s

    ReplyDelete